This guide will walk you through the process of installing the latest Bitdefender Total Security software from invitation link, if you already using trial or other subscription you had, you have to uninstall completely first before installing, please follow every steps in our guide to make sure you uninstall completely without any leftovers.
Part 1: How to uninstall Bitdefender
You can skip this section if have never installed Bitdefender before, if you have uninstall before visit this guide please read carefully and see if you missed any steps before installing.
- Right now you have trial version, or facing page that ask for activation code, or ask you to login. That’s fine, we’ll continue to uninstall.
- Search for control panel.
- Choose view by category and choose uninstall a program.
- Uninstall Bitdefender total security
- Select “I want to uninstall…” NOT the other one.
- Restart PC after install
- After restart, uninstall Bitdefender Agent.
Part 2: How to install Bitdefender
If your computer have never install Bitdefender before you can straightaway follow this part to install. If not please go to Part 1.
- Copy and paste the invitation link into your browser on the computer you want to install Bitdender, click download then start the installer.
- Agree to the term and click start report, send product report is optional, leave it untick or tick doesn’t matter.
- Wait for it to download the requires files for installation.
- Start using once the installation process is complete.
- This is the screen you will see if you follow all steps correctly. Your Bitdefender will be activated automatically, no need to sign in or input activation key.